Do you like what you see? Would you like to know how to get this look for yourself or on someone else? Then keep reading!
Products Used & Where to get them for a good price!
- Eyebrow pencil – You can get one for about N150-200 in Ebeano supermarket.
- Black Opal Liquid Foundation in the shade NUTMEG KY3 – Get yours from here
- L.A. Girl PRO.conceal concealer in the shade GC976 Pure Beige – Get yours here
- Classic Eyeshadow Primer – Get you some here
- theBalm Cosmetics Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette in the shades Matt Singh, Matt-Wood and Matt Rosen – Grab yours here
- Kylie Eye Lashes in Dirty Peach – Any lash of your choice will do.
- Dai Nier Liquid Eye Liner –
- SASSY+CHIC B.B. Cream
- Black Opal Liquid Foundation in the shade NUTMEG KY3
- USHAS Face Palette
- A. Girl PRO.conceal concealer in the shade GC976 Pure Beige
- Jordana Powder
- Victoria’s Secret Deluxe Finishing Powder in the shade 01 BRONZE
- Classic Makeup Powder in the shade DARK
- MISINI Double Colour Blush Palette in the shade RED
- BellaPierre Cosmetics Strobing Kit in the shade Sultry Illuminator
- Classic SHINE Sensational Lip Gloss
- A. Girl PRO.setting spray
Now let’s get to the good stuff, shall we?…
The Eye Brow
- Gently brush your brows with your spoolie (mascara-looking brush) in the direction your hair grows to make it smoother and easier to work with.
- Gently stroke your brows while filling it in order to avoid dark and thick looking
- Clean your brows with the foundation of your shade to avoid any white lines.
- Go again with a concealer that’s two shades lighter directly under the ark of your eyebrow to give a more 3D effect and make your brows fleeky!
- Put on some eye primer to pop up the eye colour. If you don’t possess one, that’s okay. You can also use your foundation as a primer.
- Using your blending eyeshadow brush, apply the Matt Rosen shade on the outer part of your crease.
- Follow in with the Matt Wood and blend with the previous shade used.
- On the inner crease will be the Matt Singh
- Apply the Kylie false lashes directly on your actual lashes (not so easy for me as I have really curly lashes).
- Apply the liquid liner above the false lashes as a disguise. You can decide to play with it a little and do a wing liner.
- Gently apply the mascara to give the falsies a lift.
- Using your fingers (more effective), apply the facial primer.
- Using your beauty blender/brush/oval brush, apply your foundation all around lightly to avoid a cakey face beat.
- Using the face palette, use two shades lighter to highlight and two shades darker to conceal.
- Blend extensively to avoid any white or dark lines.
- Apply the powder of your shade very lightly. This is just to give your face a smooth base to apply the powder for your highlight and contour.
- Go in with your finishing powder on the areas of your highlight and blend out
- Apply a powder two shades darker on the areas of your contour
- Go on to apply your blush lightly to give some colour to your face.
- Peep some glow by applying some highlighter to your cheekbones, bridge of your nose and under the ark of your brows.
Due to the fact that this is supposed to be a nude and soft look, I didn’t go with any lip colour but just a light brown lip liner and lip gloss. You can decide to go with a nude lipstick if you prefer that.
I finished this look with my setting spray to give a matte finishing and a lasting look.
You can take this look virtually anywhere so why not try it out and tell me how it goes. I’d love to know!
I hope this post was helpful. If you would like me to make a video, please let me know in the comment section. Also, let me know what else you’d like to learn and we can teach one another!
See you around!